Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
Posting Style Enforcer 1.4 Requires Restart
by Connor Behan
Automatically converts top-posted messages to use bottom-positng or vice versa. Interleaved posts are left alone. Detects automatically added text and supports a per-contact list of exceptions.
This add-on has been marked as experimental by its developers
About this Add-on
* Supports moving "Foo wrote:" headings.
* Attempts to remove quoted signatures.
* Changes ">" symbols and gmail blockquotes to mozilla blockquotes.
* Allows blacklisting and whitelisting certain contacts.
* Does not work for Hotmail.
* Fix the code reading identity-specific prefs.
* The easiest way to do this requires Thunderbird 7+. Will add support for older versions if anyone complains.
* Remove innerHTML from everything but the heading catcher.