Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
About this Add-on
- To unlock text, highlight the text (including the --BEGIN/END LOCKTHETEXT-- markers), then select 'Unlock'
- Focus your cursor in an input/textarea field without any selection, then select 'Lock' will lock all your editing text
- Locked text can only be unlocked with the same passphrase which is used to lock the text
- If you selection is in an input/textarea field, locked/unlocked text will replace your selection
- If you selection is not in an input/textarea field (e.g. html email body or rich format doc), locked/unlocked text will display in a new window
Please email your question to Lock The Text users mailing list (email@example.com).
This extension is still in beta and you are welcome to contact me directly by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).