Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
[fix] main transparency settings
[new] light options for main window and tabs
[fix] toolbar color settings support for "menu on top" add-on
[fix] tab appearance + latest Tb builds
[fix] toolbar text color settings affected button popups
[fix] popup text color settings
[change] settings switched from 'proto' to 'Object.create'
To insure this add-on runs correctly on future Thunderbird versions, support for TB15 and older had to be dropped.
- switched to unprefixed CSS (no other changes)
- if you are still using TB 15 or older, there is no need to update
- moved settings from user branch to default branch (AMO editors request)
- rearanged FMB settings on add-ons page
- replaced radio buttons with menulists
- updated tab settings to work with TB 15+
There is a conflict between Windows 7/Vista and Thunderbird when it comes to glassify dropdown menus after first installation. It is not a bug of this extension.
Often (not always) some (not all) dropdown menus looked corrupt (black) after first installation. This can/could be 'fixed' by doing a browser restart. Because of that I decided to disable this option by default. Users have to set it manually and see, if they need a restart or not.
- fixed tab settings for TB15+
Note: GMB doesn't offer curved glass tabs. Only default tabs are curved on TB15+!
- new options: Glass "Lightning" v1 & v2
- new option: Glass buttons
- new option: Glass toolbar buttons
- minor internal fixes
Note: Glass Lightning v2 is for extreme Glass-fans only. Some textstrings can be hard to read, if a dark desktop backgound is used.