Save your email into Evernote by forwarding it to Evernote email address.
And this extension has the following features:
1) Check message size and counts messages sent a day. Alert if you over the limitation.
2) Specify note title, notebook and tags based on a message information such as subject, sender, sent time. For details, see the Tips tab in setting.
3) Add text to top and end of a message. It supports some HTML tags. And, same as the 2) setting, you can include a message information
4) Remove attachments automatically. By default, this option is disabled and forward all attachments.
5) Add reminder and notification date
6) Add "Forward to Evernote" to Message Filter
And, from v0.3.00, forwarding to OneNote is also supported.
If you have requests or find bugs, please feel free to file tickets to the following: Issue Tracking System.http://hogi.sakura.ne.jp/hiki/?IssueTrackingSystem
Before you file a ticket, please read the Note section, especially about Internal Server Error. Please don't multi-post if you see the error.