Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Hide addon version and description in adaptive views when width is less
- Fix icon padding (thanks rctgamer3).
- Hide "Unknown" update dates for background themes (personas).
- Added adaptive styling for small window sizes
- Added a minimal mode with adaptive styling
- Made other code improvements
- Now CAM is customizable and has an Options page
- Added a "Minimal" mode style
- Now uses larger font and icon sizes when window height is at least 700px and width is at least 1100px.
- Code cleanup and CSS tweaks.
- Added "updated date" column; will be visible only if window is wider than 900px.
- Addon counts will now be visible only if window is at least 600px wide.
- Set border radius to zero for all elements to prevent lags while scrolling as reported by some users.
- Now shows the count of enabled/disabled addons
- Now skipping unregistersheet() during application shutdown
- Minor CSS change for addon descriptions
- Show "More" where description does not fit in the available space
- Minor CSS cleanup
- Increased font size and icon size in list view based on reviews.
- Updated CSS as requested by reviews
- Added support for Thunderbird