Welcome to SeaMonkey Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make SeaMonkey your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Added compatibility for Firefox 24 and above.
- No longer requires a restart.
- Added Android support
- Added Japanese (ja-JP) locale.
- No code changes.
- Added support for Mobile Firefox. To access the Remote XUL page, enter about:remotexul in the address bar. Bookmarking it is also recommended.
- Minor compatibility upgrades. The menu item is now always located in the Web Developer submenu.
- Updated compatibility information for Firefox and SeaMonkey.
- Generated installers now have compatibility up to Firefox 6.* and work on current versions of Firefox Mobile.
- Added Simplified Chinese translation. Thank you, yfdyh000!
- Added SeaMonkey Support.
- Added German localization. Thanks to Archaeopteryx!
- It's no longer necessary to restart in order to add local file permissions. It now works using a preference. Thank you to Ken Saunders for the notice.
- The generator dialog is now a proper dialog. Thanks to Nils Maier for the report.
- Fixed a bug related to the generator and using multiline input.
- Added French locale. Thanks to Goofy.
- Added Swedish locale. Thanks to Lakrits.
- New feature: generate a restartless add-on that installs with a set of selected whitelist domains.
- Fixed a problem with the Spanish locale.
- Added basic import / export feature.
- Manager window is now a proper window, with a menu, and resizeable.
- Added support for the file:// protocol.
- Fixed app menu support for current betas and Minefield.
- Removed a couple of unnecessary files.