Welcome to SeaMonkey Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make SeaMonkey your own.Close
Provider for Google Calendar 1.0.4
Allows bidirectional access to Google Calendar
This add-on requires the following add-ons to work properly:
This add-on is not compatible with your version of SeaMonkey because of the following:
- Add-on has opted into strict compatibility checking.
About this Add-on
Please read the FAQ for more details and before filing a bug. Also, be sure to visit the discussion forums, maybe your bug already has a solution!
To search for and submit bugs, visit http://bugzilla.mozilla.org/
Component: Provider: GData
NOTE FOR 0.31 AND 0.25 USERS
After a previous announcement, Google has shut down the v1 API on November 17th, 2014. Version 0.32 and 0.25 have been using this API. As a result, those versions will no longer work and you MUST upgrade to 1.0.x to continue using the Provider for Google Calendar.
NOTE FOR POSTBOX 3 USERS
Version 1.0.3 and at least all following 1.0.x versions now support Postbox 3! If you experience any issues, please visit the support forum for help.
- Bug 1130902 - Notifications are now correctly sent when modifying events
- Bug 1126338 - Fixed creating events without an organizer but with attendees
- Bug 1128258 - Fixed an error in the attendees dialog with "entry.interval is undefined"
- Bug 1127247 - Correctly create events in UTC timezone
- Bug 1124154 - Wait for parsing to complete before completing synchronization
- Bug 1116227 - Fix incorrectly defined string shims
- Bug 1101175 - Improve invitations handling
- Bug 1117339 - Thunderbird 24 doesn't support using Promise as a constructor
- Bug 1110881 - Google login popup gives no context
- Bug 1117540 - Fixed setting default alarm props on calendars without default alarm
- Bug 1117340 - Task lists now work for calendar entries without a calendar (regression)
- Bug 1117341 - Outdated client message shown when using obsolete token
The Development Channel lets you test an experimental new version of this add-on before it's released to the general public. Once you install the development version, you will continue to get updates from this channel. To stop receiving development updates, reinstall the default version from the link above. Install development version
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla and can't be installed on release versions of Firefox.
- Version 0.21pre: