Welcome to SeaMonkey Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make SeaMonkey your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Modified code to work with Firefox 44 and later.
- Added French translation.
- Modified history and bookmark queries to work with Firefox 22 and later. Due to this Firefox earlier than 3.6 and SeaMonkey earlier than 2.1 are no longer supported.
- Dropped support for importing preferences from version 2.0 and from the original Link Status.
- Added an option for excluding very recent visits when displaying the link visit time.
- Links with certain character escapes in them are not displayed as
visited (bug #817374). Added a workaround that works for some of the cases, but not for all.
- Added custom formatting options.
- Added German and Swedish translations.
- Fixed error message if Status-4-Evar was not installed.
- Changed the code to use 'linkstatusredux' instead of 'linkstatus' as namespace/prefix. User-set preferences will be loaded from the old branch upon first startup.