Welcome to SeaMonkey Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make SeaMonkey your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- FFF-158 The default proxy can lose its default match *
- FFF-159 http basic/digest auth with e10s fails with exception
- FFF-151 asyncResolve isn't asynchronous.
- FFF-152 Right click can open context menu
- FFF-153 Old firefox and palemoon shows label in nav-bar
- FFF-154 Thunderbird doesn't always offer browser.mTabs
- Removes a QuickAdd oversight
- Show QuickAdd example correctly
- Fixes ChatZilla passing nsIURI instead of a nsIChannel and onProxyAvailable only takes a nsIChannel in Nightly.
- FoxyProxy default proxy is no longer activated when Firefox is started in Safemode if FoxyProxy was shutdown in "disabled" mode.
- QuickAdd RegEx was being applied to entire string instead of the individual string parts.
- FoxyProxy Basic icon no longer rendered as teensy-tiny in the Australis menu on Nightly Firefox.
- Fixed translation/localization problems introduced in previous release
* improved handling of proxy server promotion link in error page; fixes
* updated locales
* added icons to context menus
* proxy enabled/disabled and animation settings are now saved in context menus as well
* changed copyright holder from LeahScape, Inc. to FoxyProxy, Inc.
* updated locales
* removed height/width persistence in dialogs where sizeToContent() is
called solving the issue of growing dialogs finally
* improved handling of context menus if one right-clicks on the statusbar icon/
text or toolbar icon
* made "Reload all tabs in all browsers" option (in Global Settings ->
Toolbar Activation/Statusbar Activation) working again
* added checkbox (in Global Settings) to hide (and show) the toolbar button
* updated language files
* changed URL of GPLv2 text
* updated locales
* added a cancel button to addeditproxy dialog
* show SOCKS version in proxy tree only if a SOCKS proxy is selected in the
* enable SOCKS version radio buttons only if a SOCKS proxy is selected at
* fixed missing FoxyProxy labels in Thunderbird's and Seamonkey's tools menus
* moved the FoxyProxy tools menu item in Firefox above the page info item to be
compatible with Firefox 6 (see:
that caused the FoxyProxy icon to get added to the end of the tools menu)
* removed animation of pattern subscription icon (see:
* saving height/width after resizing of proxy and options dialog (for the
latter see: http://forums.getfoxyproxy.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=101)
* fixed bug that caused PAC failures with SOCKS proxies (see:
* Fixed http://foxyproxy.mozdev.org/drupal/content/no-foxy-proxy-button-browser (a toolbar button is now shown in FF4 by default on first startup)
* Fixed radio button overlayed with text in the mode menu
* Fixed Torwizard issue (button text did not fit into the buttons)
* Fixed small issue concerning setting the TRANSPARENT_PROXY_RESOLVES_HOST-flag
* Fixed minor typos in german language files
* Fixed Torwizard issues (custom ports were not saved; added port check)
* Fixed nsIFilePicker bug in options.js and enhanced triquestions.xul and .js
* Fixed FoxyProxy's context menu bug (see: http://foxyproxy.mozdev.org/drupal/content/foxyproxys-context-menu-bug)
* Repaired proxy auto-configuration that failed in Firefox 5
* Removed OCS from about window
* Added Georg Koppen to about.xul (as a contributor)
* added new locale (ro)
* Locale updates
Fix for Firefx 4 status bar context-menu as described here.