Add extra features and styles to make Mobile your own.Close
|User since||July 12, 2008|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
Fir 35.0.5 :
N'affiche pas "add to BlogMarks" dans le menu ...
Ou trouver le forum de Blogmarks ?
Je voudrais savoir pourquoi il n'y a plus de suggestions quand on ajoute des tags.
Some suggestions :
- Adapt the grid when the left panel is open or close.
When it is close the grid can have more place .
- Add tooltip on the little button (to remember the signification of them: Favorites , playlist etc...
A very usefull addon, but it don't give to us the possibility to save our preferences...
But yes, manually, that's possible :
Find in your previous/old Firefox Profile the:
and copy /paste it in the NEW profile ....
And all is ok.
Thanks for the author, with an automatic backup this addon is the best.
A great time saver.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (4.1).
Can it be used with menu from some addon like:
Great addon !
I wanted it ...
You doo it.
Simple , totally usable :
I wanted it you create it.
... But it seems to needs to be configured with attention:
It's no very easy to use 2 menus :
- One for ImagePreview
- One for LinkRedirector
Can you merge the both menus or the 2 addons in one?
When we want install the Linkdirector with your menu , it go to Opera addon page, but i am a Firefox(17.0.1) User ...
Many options, that is good , but they are hard to understand, and they don't always work:
Sometime, i can't have the dropdown menu to choose the value of an option (particulary in the LinkRedirector Menu).
The interface is confuse:
- By example, no needs to have 4 sections , if we have after a click of one of them , the same popup appeare with all options tabed in it
and when there are icons, they are too big : i prefer clean interface with less effects if it is posible).
For now, i see that work on the flickr page, not so fast, but it sems work on somedifficult thumbnails very hard to preview with some others addons/Userscripts.
Just a problem :
I use a lot the middle ckick , but with your addon i needs to click on a special icon to open the image in a new tab, without that it open the image in a new tab... but without the fickr interface.
So , it need to wait to have time to configure it or follow your next update.
I search always the good preview addon...
Perfect thanks !
Can you add a Thumbnail Panel with some options to be more close to a pc viewer:
- Small thumbnail panel on the right/left and preview on the right/left side(
- Large thumbnail panel which take all the windows
- number of thumbs/row visible
- color background
- infos displayed (titles/size, etc) ?
- choose order
- Go to the pc folder
- Remane picture by "F2"
And to complete these request:
- Option to open the preview in a small popup alway in front.
- Movie preview (your icon is a camera...!)
- Memorize the last folder view by an icon:
( it is possible with a right-click on the icon folder, but icons shall be fine )
- Memorize our preferences
- Add icons to show next/prev pictures (in addition of the right/left click)
- Quick Search in our (selected folder)
Yes that is a big list but i think your addon is very usefull ;-)
To Have a Preview on Flickr Thumbnails, by example, i use these tools :
- "Splash Album Viewer Fixed" - AutoPager support (http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/91220">Splash)
It's the better solution for all other Flickr thumbnail : FAST and Simple...
I hope it Work well , but....it can't catch these "FilmStrips".
- "Thumbnail Zoom",Firefox Addon (https://addons.mozilla.org/fr/firefox/addon/thumbnail-zoom/):
Not so fast, and witch work on these "Film Strip" , but needs an Update , because after an intensive use , it give only an Vertical Barr like preview.I hope an update!
- "Thumbnail Expander",Firefox Addon (https://addons.mozilla.org/fr/firefox/addon/thumbnail-expander/), catch more Thumbs than "Splash Album Viewer Fixed" but it's no so fast , the preview appear on the thumb , and it didn't provide a preview on "Film Strip".
On Flickr it's very fine :Work on all the thumbnails found (Filmstrip too), and on the additional thumbs provide by some Greasemonkey scripts , like "Flickr Cross-Recommendations"...It is the better solution i found for these thumbs.Just an request : Can you add an option to stop watching your "throbber' icon or make it smaller ?
But i have this Same PB too :
" Firefox (4.01) for several hours, the zoomed image does not show, leaving just a vertical line"....
This the best way to configure OUR Firefox!
LA SOLUTIOn pour un probleme important de Firefox!
Vraiment efficace et rapide.
J'avais cherché sur Google; à part des solutions très compliquées et manuelles, je ne trouvais rien.
Bravo et merci!
Can you give resize possibility to the pop up ?
Because it's a little bit short to edit the comment with the new length of 1000 words....
i love it : it keep Greasemonkey alive on all the autoloaded pages...
The only thing : I wait more documentation ... in english and in french !