Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Updated locales.
* Exposed "Confirm corrections" preference in confirmation dialog
* Updated with latest submitted translations
* No longer corrects a URL that contains a space but no slash. This is to avoid correcting searches being performed via the Location Bar.
Version 1.2.1 also adds support for the Netscape browser.
* foo.bar/extranet will no longer be corrected to foo.bar/extra.net
* h**p:// is corrected to http://
* Correct country code TLDs will no longer be corrected (e.g., .il, .ro, .eu)
* .con.BR, .con.FR type errors will be corrected
* Protocol correcting has been added (htp: -> http:, ttps: -> https:)
* ww. and http://ww. are corrected to www.