To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
|User since||April 23, 2012|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
From perfect add-on to bloatware disaster! Do not install it!
t would be nice to have an option to change a voice notification sound (Firefox) and an option to disable notifications when screen of a mobile phone is turned on. Also, when computer is turned off, notifications are not delivered after launching. Besides this three things - this add-on is a lot of good work.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (2.0.1).
Wow. Just awesome.
I would only change an icon in a location bar for something much more simpler. Also colours of that icon are to bright. But it's just only visual effect. The rest is just perfect!
Is there a chance for one-click-translator option?
An example you can see here: https://addons.mozilla.org/pl/firefox/addon/quick-translator/
This is the thing which would make this add-on perfect!
Also there should be an option to remove Google Translator from right-click menu ("Define in Google Translate").
It's great add-on, but I noticed some issues:
- I can't remove some elements from the menu: "Send to/Send image to Dolphin Browser" - Dolphin Connect add-on, "Define in Google Translate" - Google Translator 0.2.8 add-on.
- I can't change position of Screengrab's elements (Screengrab fix version) - it's impossible to move it to another menu - it's always coming back to it's place.
Good add-on, however I've no idea how to turn on automatic switching of languages in Thunderbird. It it working?
I love this addon, however it's not working properly with Classic Theme Restorer. According to an author of Classic Theme Restorer, Omnibar is not dealing good with extra icons added to the merged address/search bar. That's why search icons (for example Google Search Icon or RSS icon) are dissapearing from address bar after restarting Firefox. Is it possible to fix it?This review is for a previous version of the add-on (0.7.25.20140626).
Unfortunately, this add-on is constantly restarting Firefox
Works good again :) it would be perfect if it would be possible to change an icon of the Firefox Button for something diffrent. For example for a new look (3 horizontal line).This review is for a previous version of the add-on (6.0.1).
I'm using Dolphin Browser v10.1.2 on my both devices - HTC One X and ASUS TF300T.
1) On both devices I have the same issues with bookmark sync: separators from Firefox's bookmarks are becoming "no name" folders in Dolphin Browser. If I delete those "no name" folders from Dolphin and sync bookmarks again, then separators between bookmarks will disappear in Firefox.
2) And there is another issue with synchronisation between Dolphin Browser and Firefox: bookmarks in Dolphin are shown upside down. I think sorting bookmarks in alphabetical (A--Z) order is acceptable. Z-A is a misunderstanding. The best ways would be sorting the bookmarks automatically.
3) Also: if I manually changed bookmark on desktop, this bookmark would not be updated on Dolphin in second sync. Dolphin Browser will still show this bookmark with the old address, even if in Firefox this address is very different.
4) It's not possible to change position of Dolphin icon in Firefox or to hide it. Icon always coming back to the same place. And there is no context menu for this icon, so it's not possible to click the right button on it and choose "Hide".
Love this addon, however I have one question - is there any way to disable option "check email every x minutes"?This review is for a previous version of the add-on (1.0.7).
Just love this addon with Gmail panel!
Any chances you will provide an Google Keep addon (works the same way)?
Great! The only missing thing is Feedly (and Feedly Cloud) support!This review is for a previous version of the add-on (1.13).