To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Changes for rebranding
* New discovery features: smarter search and site info
* Improved first run experience
* Additional bug fixes for performance and stability
* Better support for users behind proxies.
* A working flow for resolving conflicts.
* Safeguards to prevent interoperability issues between Foxmarks and other add-ons.
* A resolution to rare sync errors caused by password conflicts.
* Using the system date format preference.
* Displaying the progress bar on manual sync.
* A work-around for a bug in Firefox that caused it to crash (Firefox does not handle some HTTP response headers gracefully)
* PIN verification bug that caused Foxmarks to freeze or hang during setup
* Improved compatibility with other add-ons
* Implements new progress dialogs
* Polishes settings dialog
* Fixes error in Japanese localization
* Includes support for the Flock Browser (version 2.0)
* ... and 100 other fixes to improve security, performance, usability, and stability
* Streamlines account setup process
* Adds locales cs-CZ, eu-ES, fy-NL, nb-NO
Support for Firefox 3 is currently in beta test. If you're interested in helping test with Firefox 3, please see the following link for more info.
- Fixed a bug relating to synchronization continuity tokens
- Fixed a synchronization bug that could occur when items were moved from a conflicted parent folder to a newly created folder (users would see an alert "ResourceTypeLocal not found")