To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Fixes an issue with the warning notification when quickly switching tabs
- New warning and blocking screens
- New "View WOT scorecard" option on the context menu for links
- New languages: zh-CN, zh-TW, ja-JP, and cs-CZ
- Fixes compatibility with 3.6a1pre
- Uses rating prefetching for faster blocking when enabled
- Fixes blocking for whitelisted sites and POST requests
- Includes a workaround for bug 437174, which required third-party cookies to be enabled in Firefox 3
- Adds color blind accessible user interface
- User activity score: Enables each user to see his/her own activity score
- API for other Firefox extensions: Enables Firefox extensions to access website ratings stored in the WOT reputation database.
- Software fixes: a fix to a problem that occurred with iGoogle when the blocking function was enabled, and for some other minor issues.
- Better instructions and more configuration options
- Fixes minor issues with Gmail
- Fixes warning issues on non-HTML pages
- Adds an option to highlight link backgrounds
- Fixes the testimony window for certain themes
- Adds an option to show only bad reputations in search results
- Fixes a problem with the toolbar icon creation if the address bar is moved elsewhere
- Fixes a problem with the status showing an error if the current tab is changed before the reputation loads
- Fixes a handful of other minor problems
- Adds a confidence indicator to the testimony window
- Fixes a couple of minor bugs
- Adds small icons for the toolbar button
- Makes the creation of authentication cookies configurable
- Fixes a problem caused by a missing toolbar icon
- Makes the creation of the toolbar indicator configurable
- Adds support for Firefox 3.0a1 "Minefield"
- The toolbar button position can now be changed
- Fixes issues with the preferences dialog occasionally forgetting settings
- Adds an option to configure how warnings are displayed
- Slight changes in the warning behavior based on own testimonies