Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Added a toolbar button to insert the menu as a toolbar button anywhere in browser's toolbars.
- For a complete Firefox4 compatibility the menu is now also visible in the Firefox small unified browser menu. As the other menus also this one can be activated or disactivated through the extension's options.
- Updated the Ubuntu, Kubuntu, Xubuntu and Edubuntu logos according to the new brands.
- Updated menu's liks.
- Various minor fixes.
disappear when disabled from the extension's option panel.
- Fixed link description in the extension's about window.
- Removed deprecated call and added existency check of global variable.
- Updated Copyright information to 2010.
- Added search form to search within all the Ubuntu-it community sites
- Fixed or deleted all not anymore valid links
- Updated the forum's and wiki's section list
- Fixed some not anymore valid links
- Updated the forum's section list
- Fixed some shortcuts
- Reorganised the Wiki -> Categories menu following recent changes in the Wiki
- Added the possibility to insert the personal Launchpad page from the Preferences
- Changed most of the icons using that of the Gnome Icon Theme
- Added License preamble in all files and done a better organization of the css
- Fixed some issues about license
- Added some Mailing List links
- Added in preferences the possibility to show or not the Ubuntu logo near the Ubuntu-it Menu title
- Changed Ubuntu Logo with a 3D version
- Modified the Newsletter link in Main Menu
- Provided a more complete addon description
- Added the .properties file for localized description in the Firefox addon menu
- Added the localized descriptions in the install.rdf file for a complete compatibility with Gecko 1.9 (Firefox 3)
- Modified the Home Page of the addon in the About popup to: http://wiki.ubuntu-it.org/InternetRete/Navigazione/Firefox/MenuUbuntuIt
- Added the link to the Mozilla Addon page in the About popup