Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Works with Firefox 40+.
* Removes bottom panel interface in favor of "the Firefox way". Now there is one toolbar button, which remembers its position, and activates a popup panel when clicked while viewing Amazon.
* Fixes wishlist management.
* Works on HTTPS pages to support HTTPS Everywhere.
* Upgrading should no longer break the extension in future versions.
Please note that, due to internal Firefox changes in FF37, only the navigation bar icon placement is currently supported.
If you install v2.4.10 and see no icon in your toolbar, click the Firefox menu icon and then Customize. You should see the Camelizer icon and be able to drag it to the toolbar (or menu, or wherever you prefer).
Apologies to our users who preferred the address bar / popup interface. Hopefully the Firefox team will re-introduce this ability in the future.
* Includes French, German, Italian, and Spanish translations
* Better product detection
* Product variation (sizes, colors, etc) support
* Displays error message when our site is down for maintenance
* Highlights specific field when there's an error during price watch creation
* Fixes Private Browsing issue, if user gives permission
* The old-style user interface -- a pane attached to the bottom of the browser window -- is back! Use the Camelizer's options to choose which interface you prefer.
* Integrated Camel user accounts! Log-in via our site, and you will be logged into The Camelizer
* Create and edit price watches, and import your wishlists, directly from The Camelizer
* Cleaned up the chart date options
* Fixed memory leaks
* Added chart options (date range, price types, etc)
* Saves chart option settings in local storage
* Added "other products" tab which lists products in retailer pages for easy price history lookup
* Clicking the chart no longer opens a new (background) tab to the product page on our site. This functionality has been replaced with a link below the chart, which opens in a new (foreground) tab, and should result in fewer errant clicks / duplicate tabs. The text of this link will change randomly as we attempt to choose the best and most succinct way of describing what it does (takes you to the product page on our site); please leave your thoughts in the blog comments or in our forum.
* There is now a “Leave feedback” link beneath the chart as well which connects you to our Contact page. Please use it to report bugs, request features, or just to chat with me about Camel farming in general.
* Added ‘x’ close button on the right side of the chart. Click this and the Camelizer pane disappears.
* Switching to an unsupported tab will make the Camelizer hide itself. Similarly, switching back to a tab which formerly had an open Camelizer pane will cause the pane to open. Please let me know if this is annoying / doesn’t work as intended; it should be staying out of your way!
Full release notes at the Camel blog.
* Firefox 3.6.* support
* New retailers: Overstock.com, Backcountry.com, zZounds.com
* Better detection of retailer pages on which to display Camelizer charts