Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Added a backup source just in case if the original one does not work
* Changed source for English language for both male and female voices and for Hindi for female voice to make sound quality better.
- Added 'Contribution' button on popping dialogues.
2. Renamed functions with generic name so that these don't conflict with other add-ons' variables.Thanks to AMO Editor Bellindira Castillo.
Fixed a few language bugs
- No extra tab, opens a small, cute window
- Can be accessed using right click. Added an item 'Speak it' in context menu.
- Can be accessed from top browser toolbar button.
- Added "About Text2Voice" section.
- Added user preferences for voice gender.
- Added user preferences for language.