To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Added Whakamāori Country names from Moodle.
* Minor changes to Te Ngutu Kura dictionary.
* Added integration with ChangeLog from the Website.
* Disabled Iwi-Hapū list and Māori Subject Headings while they are under review for official inclusion into Te Papakupu Māori.
* Added Iwi list from the 2006 New Zealand Census.
* Added a very small sample of words - colours - for the thesaurus.
This add-on is not compatible with your version of Firefox because of the following: