Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Note: This time the upload with the "Multiple Item Package" (main theme + the two extra extensions) worked without any problems. This version contains the whole package again.
- Minor changes.
- Update for the "Tangofox PDF.js" extension: Adjustments for the last changes in the Firefox PDF viewer (PDF.js). *
- Removed the feature "Restoring the RSS feed-icon in adress bar in Firefox 4.0 (and higher)". Due to the technical changes in Firefox 29 this feature doesn't work correctly anymore. If this feature is still wanted I would recommend the Add-on RSS Icon in url bar.
* The AMO validation software is still buggy (Bug 957158) and doesn't accept "Multiple Item Packages" (main theme + the two extra extensions). Therefore here only the main theme, sorry. You can get the whole package over my deviantART account.
- Due to massive upload problems with the "Multiple Item Package" (main theme + the two extra extensions) I decided to remove the extensions for the moment. If you want to use them please get the whole package over my deviantART account. I'm very sorry, but I hope i can clarify what might be the problem with the AMO validation software.
- Fixed the double top border of the findbar, which occured in the last versions.
- Changed: Adjusted the 64x64 pixel "plugin blocked" icon to the icon theme.
- Fixed: On Windows Aero the new tab button in the tab bar disappeared if many tabs were opened.
- Removed the feature "Restoring the back-forward-dropmarker in Firefox 4.0 (and higher)". This feature breaks the layout of the combined back-forward button (introduced in Firefox 10), if no buttons are placed between the back-forward buttons and the location bar. You can right-click the back-forward buttons or click and drag downwards to get the same list of pages. If you still want this dropmarker feature I would recommend the extension Back/forward dropmarker.
- Added support for the about:home page (introduced in Firefox 13). Realized with a restartless and leightweight extension.
- Added support for the Firefox PDF viewer (PDF.js). Realized with a restartless and leightweight extension.
- Changed some icons.
- Fixed the display bug of the popup panel in the last version.
- Reduced the filesize of the theme package once again: Removed unnecessary code (comments) from the CSS-files.
- Fixed the "about:permissions" dialog, which was broken in Firefox versions 10 to 13.
- Fixed minor CSS issues.
- Due to not used an animated PNG graphic (APNG), the tab throbber seemed to freeze in connecting mode. This is fixed now. The throbber was changed to a (in my opinion) more suitable one.
- Fixed the "about:sessionrestore" dialog, which was broken in some Firefox versions.
- Corrected and changed some icons and graphics.
- Rebuild the structure of the theme-package from scratch.
- Native support for Windows Aero (fixes the black box-problem of the minimize/ maximize/ close-buttons... among other things).
- Restored the back-forward-dropmarker in Firefox 4.0 (and higher). Thanks to Patrick J. Dempsey @ mozillaZine.
- Restored the RSS feed-icon in adress bar in Firefox 4.0 (and higher). Thanks to Patrick J. Dempsey @ mozillaZine.
- Customized the appmenu button with Tango-colors. Also added background-icons for normal and private browsing mode.
- Changed the theme-icon and preview-bitmap.
- Corrected and changed some icons and bitmaps.
- Changed volume thumb of the media icons
- Changed monitor images (context menu: "Set as background")