Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Minor icon changes.
- New: Changed all icons for the control center.
- New: Changed the icons for the popup notifications of the extensions installation.
- New: Changed the warning icon for the about:config page.
Note: Not tested under Windows 10.
- Minor icon changes.
- Fixed: The mute and unmute buttons for media content seemed to be backwards. Should make more sense now (thanks to mcdavis again).
- Fixed: The icons for the stop and reload buttons for the toolbar were interchanged. Only noticeable when using an extension (like Classic Theme Restorer (Customize UI)), which gives the possibility to place them in the toolbar (thanks to John).
- New: Changed the icons for the new tab page (FF v33 and higher).
- Removed the two extensions Tangerinefox about:home and Tangerinefox PDF.js from the theme package. They are obsolete and you can uninstall them. They are merged in the new extension Tangerinefox Extras now.
- New: Changed the buttons for back, forward, reload, stop and bookmark in context menu (since Firefox v32).
- New: Styling for the new about:neterror page (since Firefox v33).
- Updated the preview images to current FF versions.
Note: This time the upload with the "Multiple Item Package" (main theme + the two extra extensions) worked without any problems. This version contains the whole package again.
- Minor changes.
- Update for the "Tangerinefox PDF.js" extension: Adjustments for the last changes in the Firefox PDF viewer (PDF.js). *
- Removed the feature "Restoring the RSS feed-icon in adress bar in Firefox 4.0 (and higher)". Due to the technical changes in Firefox 29 this feature doesn't work correctly anymore. If this feature is still wanted I would recommend the Add-on RSS Icon in url bar.
* The AMO validation software is still buggy (Bug 957158) and doesn't accept "Multiple Item Packages" (main theme + the two extra extensions). Therefore here only the main theme, sorry. You can get the whole package over my deviantART account.
- Due to massive upload problems with the "Multiple Item Package" (main theme + the two extra extensions) I decided to remove the extensions for the moment. If you want to use them please get the whole package over my deviantART account. I'm very sorry, but I hope i can clarify what might be the problem with the AMO validation software.