Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Using Addon SDK
- Fixed bug related to changes on YouTube
- Added work around for YouTube changes which broke the continuous buffering.
- Incorporated review comments
- Fixed issue related to setting player size
- Fixed issue related to sound notification on mac
- Completely removed the dependency on DOM MutationEvent listeners. Using observer now.
- Fixed YouTube buffering issue
- Removed CosmicPanda theme options
- Removed uses of innerHTML
- Other bug fixes
- Fixed issue related to setting up player size.
- Fixed issues related to playlists not moving ahead.
- HTML5 video quality selection is supported. (Still experimental!)
- Support for new YouTube UI.
- And as usual bug fixes.
- Added support for new youtube url.
- Fixed the issue where smart buffering was not started when quality is selected.
- Added better logging. Logging can be enabled if some error is encountered. This would help in better debugging.
- A fix related to wmode parameter of flash on linux versions.
- Fixed issues with defaulting qualities.
- If not needed, avoiding the setting of wmode property on embed.
- Bug fix for handing location change for anchor links.
- Added support for player size preference
- Bug fixes
2. Support for iframe embedded videos.
3. Added a new buffer strategy to stop video initialization unless user clicks on the video.
- Added support for localization.
- UI changes.
- Displaying images from the extension instead of fetching it from website.
- Bug fixes. This includes fix related to wmode.
- Support for Firefox 4.
- Added support for playlist specific preferences.
- Fixed issue related to buffering. Thanks Graham Strother for pointing out the issue.
- Bug fixes
- Added support for sound notification
- Name and logo of the extension changed.
- Separate preferences for embedded videos.
- Option to exclude embedded or 'on Youtube.com' videos.
- Auto quality selection
- Enable 'fullscreen' option for embedded videos. (Useful when watching videos on Facebook).
- Option to disable/enable switching to HD when going fullscreen.
- Changes required for new YouTube Player.
- Bug fixes.