To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Safe Preview 126.96.36.199-signed.1-signed Requires Restart
Before to jump to any website, make sure that it is safe. Check suspicious links on Google Advisory, McAfee, Norton Safe Web, WOT, Avast, TrustWave, DrWeb.
About this Add-on
Check suspicious links with Norton Safe web, WOT, and McAfee.
1. Check destination URL with Web Antivirus services!
2. Preview a Web Page in the regular window or Google incognito window.
3. Check with:
- Google Advisory
- Norton Safe Web
- DrWeb online check!
Stay one step ahead of viruses, phishing software and adware! If you use Safe Preview, you know everything about a page you are going to visit even before it opens! Regular antivirus programs analyze Web pages as they get loaded and there's always a chance they won't notice a malicious code. Safe Search, on the contrary, does its job before a page gets loaded - you just click the Safe Preview icon next to a link you are about to follow, and you will be able to see if the target page is safe or not.
- Configure how fast icon will appear and disappear.
- You can turn off any of those services
- Sometimes you will have to enter Norton SafeWeb security images. Use uppercase or lowercase letters,
- Add trusted websites that don’t have to be checked.
We will add new features one we get fully approved. Now, addon is in queue...
Suggestions and bugs, please, submit here: