What RDS bar can do (Options given in the plug-in toolbar)
"G-index" – reveals the number of website pages indexed by Google. Allows to choose your Google region in additional settings. You can also check the number pages that Google use in search results, except “snivel” pages (Supplemental Index) in % ratio.
"G-index Page" - Indexing and cache date of the given website page in Google.
"PR" -Google Page Rank of the relevant page. Allows to view the PR of the current page and Home page in the brackets. Fake PR check is performed after page PR check and for the value of PR>0 only to save on number of queries. Allows to check the history of changes of this option. (Authorization is required)
"Dmoz" – checks the presence of the website in Dmoz - the largest catalog in the net. If present in Dmoz, PR is highlighted in bold type.
"WebArch" – is the month and the year of the first log in WebArchive. This is the service that tracks the age of the website and the history of its changes. It also allows to download (recover) previous versions of the website.
"SEOMoz" - Authority of current page and the domain in SeoMoz base.
"Age" - Minimal value on domain date registration or first log in web.archive.org. This data is free of charge and is taken from the RDS base. By clicking on “Age” option one can view whois of the domain, search for the websites with identical WHOIS data, view the history of whois changes and hosting provider. (Authorization is required)
"Back Google" - is the quantity of the most important inbound links to the website in Google search engine (link:). Usually pages with great weight and high PR are shown. Bear in mind that the results are given for individual pages, not the website in general.
"Bing outcome" -is the number of outbound links from the website by Bing search engine (linkfromdomain:).
"B-index" – is the number of website pages indexed by Bing including subdomains.
"Back Bing" - Number of members of the most tangible links to a site according to Bing.
"Alexa" - is the rating by Alexa, based on data received from the users that use Alexa Toolbar. The less the number the more visitors the site has.
"Back Alexa" - Number of members of the most tangible links to a site according to Alexa.
"Index Aol" - Number of pages in the search index is caught Aol, including subdomains.
"Images" - A number of website pictures that are indexed by Google and Aol search engines. Might be useful to those who has photo-websites or site where main traffic is generated by picture downloads.
"MJ" - Number of inbound links by MajesticSeo.com.
"Twitter" - Number of domain citations in Twitter
"Technorati" - English search engine specializing in blogs and RSS feeds.
"Semrush" – Semrush data. Website rating according to the number of visitors that come from the first 20 Google search results. Search traffic – Number of visitors that come from the first 20 Google search results per month. Price – approximate cost of purchasing the same amount of traffic (visitors).
"Feedburner" – Number of subscribers for website RSS in Feedburner for the previous day.
"Google Adplaner" – Estimate of website traffic, a diagram of number of visitors change per month, visitors’ geography, users’ search queries, websites-competitors.
"Google Trends" - Analytical service from Google to compare changes in popularity (trend). Displays the approximate estimation of site traffic, user geography, competing sites.
"Compete" - Rankings and the average number of visitors from the United States on the day according to Compete.
"Quantcast" - Rankings and the average number of visitors from the United States on the day according to Quantcast.
"Ahrefs" – Number of incoming links in Ahrefs base.
"Google +1" – Number of visitors, who clicked the button. Google +1 for current page and for Home page in brackets. One can use the button even if there is no such function on the actual page.
"Social networks" – Citation of the website in Facebook and Twitter social networks.
"Context purchase" – Number of unique context proclamations, that use current website for advertising in Google Adsense system. Date of the beginning and the end of advertising campaign. Opportunity to view the proclamation text. Displaying of RDS icon opposite websites in Google Adsense advertisement blocks. The number of advertisements of this website in RDS base is shown in brackets. This option can be used to make your own contextual advertisements.
"Duplicates" – Number of duplicate pages according to Google.
"Modified" – Current page’s last update date (basically for static website pages)
"IP" - Server IP address hosting website.
"On IP in Bing" – Number of websites per IP address according to Bing. Mostly IP hosts several websites. It may be a network of websites created as satellites to promote the main website or the websites of the same web-studio or the same hosting company.
"On IP in RDS" – Number of websites on IP according to RDS data.
"Virus" – Website virus check according to Google data.
"Website cost" - Approximate value of the website according to specialized services.
"Host" - Host (domain name) is the name of the computer for this IP address. Helps to identify the company hosting the website.
"Provider" - The name of the hoster behind this IP address, where the website is hosted. (Authorization is required)
"Geography" - Country and city where the website server is located. (Authorization is required)
"CMS website engine" - Analyzing the content of the page identifies which of the main popular CMS are used: WP, Joomla, Drupal, TYPO3, DLE, Magento and others. The function is based on wappalyzer.com plug-in that was later improved and adjusted for a number of other Russian CMS engines.
"Loading time" - Current page loading time.
"Number of words/symbols" - Calculates the number of words and symbols (with and without space) in selected text.
"Validator" - Checks the validity of page’s make up according to validator.w3.org standards.
"Links in/out"- internal (unique) and outbound (except rel="nofollow", noscript, textarea, subdomains) links of current page. Also the function of Header answer receiving for the pages http-status of which is not equal to 200. It is of special actuality for sape users with errors in links “Page returns http-status different from 200”. The value is displayed in links, when aiming the error code description appears.
"Website traffic" - Website registration check in the most popular systems of website statistics. Their availability for unauthorized users. Traffic value for the last 24 hours or for the previous day. In case Google Analytics counter is present on the website, after clicking on “Statistics” option the quantity of websites in RDS base, which are on the same Google Analytics account, will be shown. (Authorization is required).
"RSS feeds" - Availability of RSS feeds on the page.
"Website info" – Fast analysis of basic website indicators at clicking “info” button. (WEBSITE INFO)
"Robots.txt" - Availability of robots.txt file in the website root, at aiming the editing dates are displayed.
"PL" - page nesting level [1,2,3 +]
"Sitemap" - Availability of sitemap.xml file in website root.
"Seo-tag displaying" – Seo-tag displaying (title, description,keywords,h1..h6) of current page, the call is also available by pressing ctrl+shift+f hot-keys.
"Home page" - Transition to the Home page of current website in a new tab.
"Source code" - Current page source code viewing in a new tab. Analogue to Ctrl+U.
"Data base" – Opportunity to view data base plug-in content in a convenient format of tables, directly in web-browser, to use filters and export.
"Synonymiser" – Fast use of text unicity function with the use of RDS base of synonyms.
"Settings" - Hiding of unused options in plug-in bar, adjustment of value receiving methods, adjustment of tag illumination on the page, change of data displaying and language version, message sending to a support service.
"Cache clean" - Cache clean for current page. There is a caching of the same queries in the plug-in. If somehow the values haven't been defined improperly or haven't been defined at all, you can restart the process by clicking on the recycling bin “Cache clean”.
"Number of requests" - Number of fulfilled BG queries (loaded pages) that are necessary for receiving of all selected data.
"I want a new option!" - You can offer us to add a new option. Describe its importance to you and how it can be useful to other users, where it can be taken from and how it may be carried out.Highlighting and substitution of contents on website pages:
- rel="nofollow" tag highlighting. Opportunity to set an allocation style by yourself.
- Inbound link highlighting. Opportunity to set an allocation style by yourself and exclude those websites where this check and highlighting is not necessary.
- RDS icon displaying in Google Adsense advertising blocks. There is the number of websites with the same ID of advertiser in the “Recipdonor.com
” base in the brackets. This option can be used to search the websites of the same owner. (Authorization is required).
- Allocation of blocks taken to display:none style; mostly used to reveal inbound links hidden on the website.
- RDS icon displaying opposite websites in Google Adsense advertising blocks for the purpose of displaying number of their contextual announcements in RDS base.Work with Google search engine results:
- Displaying of full page URL in results, if it had been cut or if “grain crumbs” were pasted to the address. Opportunity to copy search results of current search page to a clipboard by means of ctrl+y hot-keys, or of all base on encached pages by pressing ctrl+m.
- Recipients list output in the plug-in menu and allocation of Recipients in search results with green filling.
- Opportunity to display a full paging on search result pages.
- Opportunity to display maximum 100 search results on output pages without the use of advanced search.
- Highlighting of websites that buy SEO links and take part in search result link sale exchange.
- Opportunity to set in settings the quantity of first websites for analysis, to avoid bans.
- Opportunity to switch off the advertisements on search pages.
- Enumeration of website positions in Google output.
- PR update date output on Google search pages.
- The use of search prompts during the query input with
displaying of their frequency in RDS base.Additional options in the plug-in:
- Authorization on recipdonor.com
website using the plug-in allows to control the balance in system, go to necessary website sections, use a range of additional paid functions.
- Displaying by the plug-in of encached values to avoid
requery. Opportunity to set an inclined font for such values. Opportunity to view the content of plug-in data base in convenient format, directly in web-browser, use filters and export.
- Opportunity to select larger view of options on the plug-in bar.
- Option of additional settings for options and receiving of "problematic" data through API RDS to avoid periodical captcha. It is especially actual for “G-index”, “Page G-index” and other values. Queries are sent to our Recipdonor.com
service, after processing you receive the final result. For details about flow of fund on the account and service cost see our website. This method will prevent Google ban of your IP and will save the time for captcha input. Gaining of values can take from 2 to 15 seconds.
- Opportunity to view the information about cookies and also delete cookies of domain and session in plug-in menu.
- Opportunity to change the window size convenient for
page makeup testing.
- Substitution function Useragenta: Googlebot, Msn bot, Yahoo! Slurp, Internet Explorer, Opera and mobile: Apple iPad, iPhone 3.0, Blackberry, HTC, LG.
- Function of fast switch on and off of the plug-in in the form of an icon in the status-bar.
- Plug-in can work in "by button" mode, that is to send queries about option identification for current page on demand, not always, as in standard mode while tag browsing.
- Massage sending to support directly by means of the plug-in with additional data: kind of problem, page address, prescreen, about:config content with adjusted settings and list of installed plug-ins.About product, cooperation and support
Plugin is available for up to 8 language versions: English, Russian, German, French, Polish, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish.
Plugin is distributed free of charge for everyone.
To receive BG values queries are sent to correspondent sources of these data (Google, Dmoz, Liveinternet, Bing, Web Arch and others)
The use of this software product means your agreement with application rules (licenses) of search systems, queries you make by means of this software.
Attention! If breaking the rules penalties are possible from the site of search systems in form of captchas or temporary restriction of access.
Flash and video instruction of plug-in application are put here: http://www.recipdonor.com/bar
It is also possible to improve current plug-in for your tasks: adding of options most important to you, creation of fast links. Plug-in creation for your websites, plug-ins that optimize the work in Sape.
We offer a cooperation to companies and projects that work on the market of search optimization. And we hope to be useful for each other.
Send your questions and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org or http://www.recipdonor.com/barfeedback
Follow us to http://twitter.com/recipdonor