Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
I pushed the compat version to 3.6a2pre, but there's no actual updated files this time. Just the fix for the searchbar, and a fix for the newtab button's icon looking weird and misplaced.
I have tried to be as much comprehensive here as I could. I fixed the menus as much as possible trying to make them look decent in both windows (classic and aero themes) and linux (gnome, checked a few of Ubuntu's default themes). I think the result should be acceptable for everyone, but if that's not the case: sorry, I can't do more.
The other major problem was, and still is, the second dropdown box. I can't fix it. I could hide it in linux with a simple display:none tag in the css, but then it would not be visible in windows either, which woudl be annoying.
Unless someone tells me of some magic attribute or selector which tells me if the user is using windows or not, I can't properly fix either of the "issues" correctly, without branching the theme files and managing two separate and incompatible versions, which I don't plan to do.
Also as stated before, I don't use this theme anymore, so don't expect any updates or changes anytime soon.
Other than that, updated the base files to the latest 3.5 nightly.
I'm not using this theme anymore, so my interest in maintaining it has lowered a lot.
Fixed a problem with the tab-panels in linux.
Fixed the problem which made the theme not work properly in firefox 3.0.*, so now it's compatible again.