To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
To create a bookmark simply click the star or press Ctrl + D (Command + D on Mac) to open the QuickMark panel. Here you will see a tree with all the folders that are available to your bookmarks. Click a folder directly to place you new bookmark or click the toggle next to the folder to view the other folders inside.
- Create bookmarks in the correct folder in 2 clicks.
- Press Ctrl + D (Command + D on Mac) to create a bookmark.
- Type the first letters of any displayed folder to select it.(Doesn't select from folders that are collapsed)
- Use the arrow keys to navigate the folder-tree. Right and left arrow to expand and contract a folder
- Enable the default bookmark menu in the options, allowing you to edit the bookmark's preferences when clicking the star-icon of an already bookmarked page.
- While creating a bookmark you can press Shift + Enter to create a new folder (Confirm the new folder by pressing Enter)
- Pressing Ctrl + Enter (Command + Enter on Mac) instead of Enter to create a bookmark will allow you to edit the bookmark's preferences
Support & Feedback
- Change: Bookmark menu folder is expanded on first install to better communicate that folders can be expanded.
- Fixed: Folders staying selected when the mouse exited the panel
- Additional: Set multiprocess flag
- Additional: Switch to jpm
This add-on is not compatible with your version of Firefox because of the following: