Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- fix youtube commenting not possible on unblocked videos
- added permission for private browsing
- Support for youtube movies (not payable right now though)
- Autounblock youtube search
- Bigger youtube "unblock this search" button
- Banner handling on all supported sites
- added toggles for more services
- Added option for using UK proxy for youtube (when available)
* Fix unblock new youtube layout
* Added a option to enter donation key
* New Service: MTV
* New Service: Discovery
* New Service: iHeart
* New Service: Southparkstudios
- Migrated grooveshark to new unblocking logic
- Checking custom proxy !== undefined before applying
Due to an youtube update, this no longer works.
* Moved Hulu from experimental to core. Beta now!
* Time change for Hulu unblocking: 5s -> 10s
* Before the page unblocks, a ping to our servers will be sent. For counting purposes. (You can disable this in options tho!)
* Changed unblock text
* Fix: Changed unblock link on hulu videos
* Fix: Regex rule for personalitycores website
* Fix (FF): Regex change for grooveshark
* Added Hulu Support using experimental (you have to set a own proxy to use this)
* Bug Fix: Youtube Channels now load correctly
* Facebook Fanpage opens now on first Start
* We are now on github! https://github.com/dabido/ProxMate
* Fixed proxy reset on page leave
* Added options Panel
* Added options to toggle proxy modules
* Added option to use a own proxy server instead of default one
* Big code refactoring