Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Now, the add-on is triggered only on long left mouse click/tap; operations through other mouse buttons are ignored.
- Add-on is not triggered when one or more of the modified keys (ctrl, alt, shift) are depressed. So, actions like ctrl+leftclick to open in new tab, shift+leftclick to open in new window, alt+leftpress to move the window can be carried out without hindrance.
- A new icon, which is also compatible with the default light and dark themes of Firefox.
- I have added screenshots to demonstrate the most efficient locations to place the add-on icon.
Pin Unpin Tab is a Firefox WebExtension that toggles the pinned status of the active tab.
Currently, the add-on provides the following methods:
1. Keyboard shortcut 'Alt-P'
2. A click on the pin icon on browser toolbar
This section lists the enhancements I have in mind. Though I am not sure if the WebExtension API possesses the required capabilities. We will see as we go.
- Customizable keyboard shortcut. An options page to make this happen.
- Double-click on a tab (active or not) to toggle the pinned status.