Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Performance improvements.
- Show more helpful error when favorites download fails.
- Locale updates.
- Warn users when cookies are disabled or they are in private mode.
- Fix bad interaction with AMO API after upstream changes.
- Updated for migration from GetPersonas to AMO.
- Removed lesser-used features which are unsupported by the AMO APIs.
- Updated locales
- Fix security issues.
546576: Installing Personas Plus onto 3.6 resets persona to Groovy Blue
554136: Menu items missing
- the ability to "undo" the persona design you have just selected through a notification bar drop-down;
- thumbnails for each persona design;
- links to the getpersonas.com gallery through your currently selected persona design as well as through each category (e.g. "More from Sports");
- more information about the number of designs in the gallery and within each gallery category.
See a design you particularly like in the Personas gallery? Click "view details" to see detailed information about the persona, then add it to your favorites by clicking the "add to favorites" star.
Once you've added some designs to your favorites, check out the little fox in the bottom left corner of your screen. All your favorites are there!
* a number of fixes for minor usability and appearance glitches;
* about half a dozen additional localizations;
* initial support for Thunderbird.
* you can now access the menu even when Personas hasn't been able to retrieve data from the server;
* when you access the menu and Personas hasn't been able to retrieve data from the server, it now tries again to retrieve data immediately;
* the Use Default buttons for the text and accent color fields in the Custom Persona Editor work again;
* statusbar text is no longer blurry on Mac OS X with dark personas;
* Personas no longer causes certain other extensions to display a large image of various toolbar buttons in the toolbar;
* personas you select now get consistently added to the Recently Selected menu;
* personas no longer appear twice in the Recently Selected menu.
A mostly-complete list of bugs we fixed for this release is available at the following URL:
* fr-FR and es-CL localizations have been added
* several other localizations have been updated
* miscellaneous minor bug fixes