To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
Additionally, if you enable the appropriate option, you can get a context submenu for login forms that shows each username with its associated tags and allows you to fill the form by selecting one.
You can find the source code repository at GitHub. To report bugs, you may use the issue tracker there, or just use the email link in the sidebar. Please email me for any other support requests.
Special thanks to Joseph A. Alfano for his extensive help with feedback, bug reports, suggestions, and testing.
Translations welcome. If you would like to provide one, please see the translation support thread on BabelZilla. You will need to sign up if you don't already have an account.
- bg-BG: "arris"
- de: "ucn"
- dsb: "milupo"
- eo: "milupo"
- fr: "Goofy"
- he: "SiiiE"
- hsb: "milupo"
- hu-HU: MIKES KASZMÁN István "Cashman"
- nl: "markh"
- pl: Marcin Borowczyk "MarcinB"
- pt-BR: Mauro José da Silva "maurojs10"
- ru: Pyriatynskyi Vytalyi "PiVV"
- sr: "DakSrbija"
- tr: "omrakin"
- sv-SE: Mikael Hiort af Ornäs "Lakrits"
- uk-UA: Volodymyr Savchuk "Sappa"
- zh-CN: mozillazg "BruceH", "yfdyh000"
- zh-TW: "Velociraptor"
- Fix salt generation. btoa() is problematic because it uses the String type, which cannot accommodate arbitrary sequences of bytes. This caused it to fail randomly when the user clicked "OK" in the metadata editor. Base64 is simple enough, I just implemented the encoding myself, though slightly simplified.
- Increased number of salt bytes from 3 to 9.
- Ceased using ScriptableUnicodeConverter in favor of a TextEncoder.
- Removed compatibility with original metadata file format.
- Fixed bug introduced in last version, where Saved Logins list would show blank rows if metadata editor is closed while a filter is in effect.
- Now using JSON file for storage. Data is migrated out of SQLite database next time it needs to be loaded, and the relevant table is deleted. However, the database file is not deleted, just in case there are still other tables there.
- Now adding textbox for editing tags to Saved Logins window (toolkit Login Manager).
The Development Channel lets you test an experimental new version of this add-on before it's released to the general public. Once you install the development version, you will continue to get updates from this channel. To stop receiving development updates, reinstall the default version from the link above.
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla.
- Version 2.1b4