To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Open Your Peepers 0.1.1-signed No Restart
Eliminate pain from working at a computer desk and office with this Add On. Displays fun, rejuvenating exercises in regular, non-distracting intervals to eliminate pain and restlessness from eye, back, neck, and arm pain. Live and work free again!
About this Add-on
Discover the proven exercises and posture adjustments that will free you today from back, neck, arm pain, restlessness and fatigue.
Your body was built to work. Sitting at a desk all day in one position, staring at a computer monitor does not follow the owner’s manual of your body. That is the simple reason why you experience pain.
Fortunately with a few simple exercises and posture adjustments, you can follow the design of the human body, and quickly eliminate pain permanently!
Sign up today for our unique, FREE eBook and newsletters that contain Must-Know information for sitting correctly and Must-Do exercises for restoring health to your body and eliminating frustrating pain.
Our At-Work Exercise Program includes:
Please report any bugs to email@example.com. I will strive to fix as soon as possible.
To create your own collections, you must have a Mozilla Add-ons account.
- ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMSOpenYourPeepers.com is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement sets forth our current privacy practices with regard to the information we collect when you or your computer interact with our website. By accessing OpenYourPeepers.com, you acknowledge and fully understand OpenYourPeepers.com’s Privacy Statement and freely consent to the information collection and use practices described in this Website Privacy Statement.
- PARTICIPATING MERCHANT POLICIES
Related services and offerings with links from this website, including vendor sites, have their own privacy statements that can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective website. Online merchants and others who participate in OpenYourPeepers.com services are encouraged to participate in industry privacy initiatives and to take a responsible attitude towards consumer privacy. However, since we do not have direct control over the policies or practices of participating merchants and other third parties, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of those sites. We recommend and encourage that you always review the privacy policies of merchants and other third parties before you provide any personal information or complete any transaction with such parties.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE ITOpenYourPeepers.com collects certain information from and about its users three ways: directly from our Web Server logs, the user, and with Cookies.
- Web Server Logs
When you visit our Website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
- Your Internet protocol address.
- The kind of browser or computer you use.
- Number of links you click within the site.
- State or country from which you accessed the site.
- Date and time of your visit.
- Name of your Internet service provider.
- Web page you linked to our site from.
- Pages you viewed on the site.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you reject cookies by changing your browser settings then be aware that this may disable some of the functionality on our Website.
- Personal Information Users
Visitors to our website can register to purchase services. When you register, we will request some personal information such as name, address, email, telephone number or facsimile number, account number and other relevant information. If you are purchasing a service, we will request financial information. Any financial information we collect is used only to bill you for the services you purchased. If you purchase by credit card, this information may be forwarded to your credit card provider. For other types of registrations, we will ask for the relevant information. You may also be asked to disclose personal information to us so that we can provide assistance and information to you. For example, such data may be warranted in order to provide online technical support and troubleshooting.We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission except to the extent necessary including:
- To fulfill your service requests for services.
- To protect ourselves from liability,
- To respond to legal process or comply with law, or
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the company.
- Web Server Logs
- USE OF WEB BEACONS OR GIF FILESOpenYourPeepers.com Web pages may contain electronic images known as Web beacons – sometimes also called single-pixel gifs – that allow OpenYourPeepers.com to count users who have visited those pages and to deliver co-branded services. OpenYourPeepers.com may include Web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters in order to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon.Some of these Web beacons may be placed by third party service providers to help determine the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns or email communications. These Web beacons may be used by these service providers to place a persistent cookie on your computer. This allows the service provider to recognize your computer each time you visit certain pages or emails and compile anonymous information in relation to those page views, which in turn enables us and our service providers to learn which advertisements and emails bring you to our website and how you use the site. OpenYourPeepers.com prohibits Web beacons from being used to collect or access your personal information.
- ACCESSING WEB ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We will provide you with the means to ensure that personally identifiable information in your web account file is correct and current. You may review this information by contacting us by sending an email to our support attendant.
- CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENTOpenYourPeepers.com has the discretion to occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will also revise the “updated” date at the top of this Privacy page. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. Your continued use of the service constitutes your agreement to this privacy statement and any updates.
- CONTACTING US
If you have questions regarding our Privacy Statement, its implementation, failure to adhere to this Privacy Statement and/or our general practices, please contact us.
End-User License Agreement
OpenYourPeepers.com is owned by Ocean Tara Software Partners, Inc.
You Agree to These Terms by Using this Site
Limitations of Use
The information and materials on this website are provided for general informational purposes. You may use this site solely for the purpose of learning about and/or purchasing OpenYourPeepers.com services and products, or for your personal use of any tools and downloads available on this site. You may not use, reproduce or distribute the text, graphics, downloads, tools or any other content on this website for any commercial, non-commercial or any other purpose not outlined in this agreement.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The user of this site agrees that OpenYourPeepers.com and Ocean Tara Software Partners, Inc accepts no responsibility for any injuries, accidents, or death that result from use or purchase of any of the products or services sold on OpenYourPeepers.com.
ALL CONTENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Without limiting the foregoing, OpenYourPeepers.com neither warrants nor represents that your use of any Content will not infringe the rights of any third parties nor that the Content will be accurate, complete or up-to-date. Additionally, with reference to any discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like that may be on the Site, OpenYourPeepers.com assumes no responsibility or liability arising from any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law, contained in any such locations on the Site.
Exclusion of Liability
YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER OpenYourPeepers.com, nor Ocean Tara Software Partners, Inc NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS, NOR ANY OF ITS AGENTS OR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, ORDELIVERING THE SITE OR ITS CONTENT, ARE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR CONTENT WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of certain damages, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
Third Party Disclaimer
OpenYourPeepers.com may provide hyperlinks to third party websites or other resources solely for your convenience. OpenYourPeepers.com does not control, and is not responsible for, the content or privacy policies on, or the security of, such sites. Without limiting the foregoing, OpenYourPeepers.com specifically disclaims any responsibility if such sites:
- infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights;
- are inaccurate, incomplete or misleading;
- are not merchantable or fit for a particular purpose;
- do not provide adequate security;
- contain viruses or other items of a destructive nature; or
- are libelous or defamatory.
Any Content downloaded by you from this website, including, without limitation, any files, images incorporated in or generated by the software, and data accompanying the software (collectively referred to as the “Content”) is licensed to you by OpenYourPeepers.com. Downloading the Content does not transfer title to the Content, or any intellectual property rights therein, to you. You may not redistribute or sell the content. This website contains copyrighted materials, animations, photographs, images, videos, footage, text, music, and sounds (collectively referred to as the “Content”) which is owned by OpenYourPeepers.com or its licensors. It is illegal to duplicate, download or distribute any Content from this Site except for your use. You may not use photos or images of people or identifiable entities in any manner that suggests the endorsement or association of any product or service or in connection with any pornographic or immoral materials. If you believe that content appearing on the Site constitutes copyright infringement of another party’s rights, please contact us at info@OpenYourPeepers.com
Software and other materials from this Site may be subject to United States Export Control. The United States Export Control laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. No software from this Site may be downloaded or exported: into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Sudan, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or anyone on the United States Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. OpenYourPeepers.com does not authorize the downloading or exportation of any software or technical data from this Site to any jurisdiction prohibited by the United States Export Laws.
Revisions to the Terms
Law and Jurisdiction
This website contains general information about medical conditions and treatments. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such.
Limitation of warranties
The medical information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. OpenYourPeepers.com makes no representations or warranties in relation to the medical information on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, OpenYourPeepers.com does not warrant that:
l the medical information on this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
l the medical information on this website is complete, true, accurate, up-to-date, or non-misleading.
You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
If you have any specific questions about any medical matter you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention.
You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information on this website.
Nothing in this medical disclaimer will limit any of our liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law, or exclude any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.