Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
This bug is now fixed and the plugin works with 22 and 23.
- Fixed a moving category bug where bookmarks were being moved to the root folder instead of the proper target folder
- Extension will remember your 'save password' check box setting
- Log in box updated to be compatible with more browsers
- Toolbar Buttons will be added to the navigation automatically
- Ability to drag and drop bookmarks from the built in bookmark menu to the Startaid Sidebar has been added.
- Improved log in system
- Added : Right Click menu allows you to add to your account
- Added : Drag from a tab to your sidebar will bookmark a page
- Added : Middle mouse button click to open bookmark in new page
- Added : Throbber to Detailed add pane
- Improved drag and drop functionality
- Grayed out the option moving the "Quick Link" actual folder
- Load time improved
- Move a bookmark to Quick links bug fixed
- Rename the Bookmarks Manager dialog to Online Bookmarks Manager
- Remember last public/private status for new bookmarks
- Open in Tabs Bug has been sixed
- Added a throbber to indicate update activity
- Fixed a bug where sometimes moving a bookmark would not refresh the bookmark list
- Added a prompt for automatic bookmark importing
- Organize bookmarks allows you to move multiple bookmarks and categories at once
- CTRL + SHIFT + S to open and close sidebar
- Fixed and character encoding bug with automatic importing
-Automatic Bookmark Import System