To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
Some word about MR2
The new MR2-Petőfi Radio was launched in 2007. It is now a music station providing a wide selection of the most current and popular European and international music. It is unique in that it selects the greatest number of songs presented by Hungarian bands and singers.
Besides the well–known, most popular bands, it regularly plays a number of songs from newly discovered performers who have not been heard on the radio before. The new programming resulted in an increasing preference among listeners younger than 50, and a dramatic increase among listeners younger than 40.
- use google, wiki, flickr, ... for more stuff about the artist
- mostly could show a picture too :)
- experimental flash player wich wants play the online stream ;)
Bug reports: https://code.google.com/p/huonair/issues/list?q=Addon%3AmrOnAir
This addon primarly can't play the online stream for you. But could provide some playlist to feed your own player.
It just shows what's on air!
Same as beta version 0.9pre20130730
- Using 32px icon in Toolbar customizing window
- Improvements in status menu icon handling
- Revert to the old "now playing" info source
- Copying to clipboard now uses a helper which only works with strings - more than enough
toolbaritemhas label now
- Update interval related typo
- This version adds the toolbar button to "addon-bar" if isn't there already
- New "now playing" info source
- Longer info update interval
- Addon repository and packaging script changes
- Doesn't override
- Per-window private browsing support
The Development Channel lets you test an experimental new version of this add-on before it's released to the general public. Once you install the development version, you will continue to get updates from this channel. To stop receiving development updates, reinstall the default version from the link above.
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla.
- Version 0.9pre20130730: