To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Firebug MarkLogic Developer Console 184.108.40.206-signed.1-signed Requires Restart
Firebug MarkLogic Developer Console
Real-time Log Viewer and Event Analyzer for MarkLogic XML/XPATH Database Developers
This add-on requires the following add-ons to work properly:
This add-on is not compatible with your version of Firefox because of the following:2,106,209 users
About this Add-on
Plugin is platform independent and works for Windows, Mac & Linux.
- ConsoleML is an extension to Firebug which displays MarkLogic logging information in Firefox Firebug.
- ConsoleML enables you to debug your application's server-side MarkLogic code from within your browser.
- ConsoleML works with a build-in MarkLogic logging module. It does not affect page layout and works well with AJAX Remoting requests.
- ConsoleML reads the MarkLogic Log file and sends logging events to client-side using a Firefox browser extension.
- ConsoleML gives you an opportunity to save a part of the log files.
- ConsoleML displays local and remote logs.
- ConsoleML saves Authentication passwords secure.
- ConsoleML currently shows debugging information for all MarkLogic log levels:
Finest, Finer, Fine, Debug, Config, Info Notice, Warning, Error, Critical, Alert, Emergency
- ConsoleML offers numerous configuration options for log levels and filters to limit the displayed log to a desired set of options.
- ConsoleML have build-in search within visible log - next match, previous match, highlight all matches.
- ConsoleML auto-popup the plugin when an user defined certain log level as important. The developer can now debug his application and be sure that the ConsoleML will popup only when his attention is required.
- ConsoleML have button view entire log.
- ConsoleML supports different UI themes.
- ConsoleML with a short-key F9 - open/close
Note: ConsoleML log limitations
If log file is too big might takes long to display it. Limitations are based on your hardware. To prevent this limitation ConsoleML displays only last MB of the log file nevertheless some computers will not manage to display 1MB.
- Check Wiki for installation instructions - http://code.google.com/p/console-ml/wiki/HowToInstall
- Check Wiki for log setup instructions - http://code.google.com/p/console-ml/wiki/LogSetup
- Follow us on Twitter - http://twitter.com/ConsoleML
- Official website - http://www.sirmasolutions.com/index.php/products/ml-firefox-console
- Add-on requires Firebug installed.
- Add-on is designed to work with MarkLogic server log.
- MarkLogic can be installed either locally or remote
- Add-on is platform independent