To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
The University provides a shuttle bus between the King's Buildings and Central Area for staff and students during term time.
About this Add-on
Dates of operation
The shuttle bus runs between the Central Area and the King's Buildings Monday to Friday duirng term time only.
Pick up points
* Central Area: The bus stop in front of Native State on Potterrow (this bus stop also serves Lothian Bus Service 41, 42 and 67).
* Summerhall (Royal (Dick) Veterinary School): from the bus stop next to the steps at the front entrance.
* King's Buildings: Outside Roger Land Building
Drop off points
* Central Area: The bus stop at Buccleuch Street opposite the Pear Tree Pub (this bus stop also serves Lothian Bus Service 41, 42 and 67).
* King's Buildings: the roundabout at the Roger Land Building.
The first 10 seats of the shuttle bus must be left free for priority permit holders until departure.
Priority permits are issued to staff and students required to make essential business/study related journeys between University sites to a deadline.
Within the College of Science & Engineering, permits can be obtained through your Director of Studies or Head of School. Members of other Colleges should apply to the Transport & Parking Office.
jetpack used for this add-on.