IMG Pal is an easy to use, unobtrusive system to save, and organize your reaction gifs as well as other images. It works by associating each saved image with one or more tags, and signaling the user anytime one of those tags is typed in their browser. Using IMG Pal means you'll never have to search through your bookmarks to find a reaction image, or realize you missed a perfect opportunity to use a great reaction gif again. When you have a matching image, the icon in the add on bar in the bottom right corner, will change colour to alert you that you have a potentially applicable image to what you have recently typed. If you click on the icon and open the panel, all of the matching 'tags' and their respective images will be shown. Then you just have to click the image you want to use and it will be copied into your clipboard so you can easily paste it wherever you need
1) Right click any image you wish to save and selects the "Add Image to Database" option.
2) In the prompt window that appears, enter all of the tags you wish associate with the image. Tags must be between one and three words. Multiple tags may be added at once, just separate the tags with commas.
3) When the user types a word or phrase that matches a tag, the icon in the add-on bar will change colour to alert you of a match.
4) Click the icon in order to open up a panel that presents all of the matching tags and all of their matching images.
5) Left click on an image to select the image you want to use and it's URL will be copied into your clipboard so you can easily paste it into the browser. Right click on the image if you wish to remove an image. If an image is removed, only that instance of the image for that tag will be removed.
IMG Pal works by scanning the input inside of the browser to match input to the tags. The maximum length of a tag is three words because IMG Pal only stores the last three words typed, each time a new word is typed the oldest of the three stored words is removed from memory. These three words are not stored if Firefox is shut down.
IMG Pal also accesses your clipboard. When a matching image is selected from the add-on panel, it's URL is set to the clipboard value so you can easily paste the URL. Be careful not to overwrite anything important in your clipboard.