Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Support for DevTools Toolbox (Only available in Aurora and Nightly currently)
- Network requests for iframes and nested iframes are also shown now
- Network requests are keyboard accessible and can be navigated using UP/DOWN keys
- Added access keys for the button which are shown on Alt key press
- Added a button to clear the Timeline Canvas
- Timeline is themeable now, as all the CSS and images have been moved to chrome://graphical-timeline/skin/ folder.
- Collecting anonymous stats about the usage of various UI features in the Timeline. Only for this version.
Note: Toolbox support is a bit experimental right now, although it should work completely fine. The API itself is not yet stable.
More Toolbox related features and fixes coming shortly.
- Various Style related fixes
- Better first run experience, giving hints to user about some important features
- Passive resizing of Timeline UI, making it faster and smoother
New icons for the producer options
css redundancy and styling fixes