New to this version:
Toolbar-buttons in preferences dialogue have been replaced with buttons (there aren't any tool-bars, really!)
New since 0.10:
- This add-on has been renamed to "Go classic".
Reason: it's not only for the "Winestripe Realfox" theme. It is multipurpose.
- Border grouping of back/forward button + drop-marker has been improved (now works for default theme too).
- Re-sizer has been added at the right bottom of the preferences window.
- Feed and Bookmark toolbar buttons update their state more consistently now, because observers have been added.
- New option of adding the "Element Properties" menu which was removed in Firefox 3.6.
- The problem of global name-space pollution has been addressed.
- New option of whether to correct links '' get addons / themes/...'' in the Add-ons dialog has been introduced.
- This extension's icon has been a little corrected.
- In previous versions, some of the options disabled the default Firefox behavior if you checked a box, some of them disabled the default Firefox behavior if you UNchecked the box. For consistency, it has been done that all of the buttons disable a default Firefox behavior when you Check the box.
- "Use Firefox mailto setting" feature has been introduced for "News" button.
- The images of the preferences panes have been chosen to look like Firefox 1.0 style.
- Menu-lists have been replaced with radios for easier changing of preferences.
- Preferences algorithm has been corrected a little.
- "Hide images", "Find in this page...", "News", "EMail" toolbar buttons have been added.
- Preferences have been rewritten to apply as soon as you change the choices in the options window - results are seen instantly.
- New option of whether to show rich (or not rich) auto-complete pop-up for URL-bar has been introduced.
- New option of whether to show (or to hide) the new tab button has been introduced.
- New option of inserting (or not) related tab after current has been introduced.
- Several graphics styles of additional toolbar buttons have been introduced.
- The actual GO button from Firefox 1.0 has been included.
- The options window of this extension now has capital letters at phrases' beginnings.
- GO button follows the same opacity rules as the others.