To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Usernames were not stored if the remember-password checkbox isn't checked
* The notification preference item will be hidden if the notification service isn't available (not supported on current OS).
* Fix the notifier to no longer always overwrite Gmail's "Remember me on this computer" cookie to true. Note that if it set your "remember me" value to true, you need to manually log into gmail and uncheck it when doing so, as the extension will honor the setting.
Sound notifications for local files should now work correctly (including previewing the file).
Legal blurb in about window saying this extension is not endorsed by Google.
newMail attribute on notifier renamed to new-mail to allow CSS styling from userChrome.css
Preferences always shows the Console button.
New preference to not use secure connections when talking to Gmail.
Tooltips will work in the toolbar item if the statusbar is turned off.
# New installations default to showing mail only in the Inbox.
# Inbox name is now retrieved from Gmail, meaning users of internationalized Gmail will get the translated version of "Inbox"
# [BUG] Labels containing non-ascii characters were displaying wrong.
# [BUG] Logging out and logging in as a different user would log you back as the original user.
# Added the following locales: zh-TW cs-CZ zh-CN de-DE fr-FR it-IT ja-JP nl-NL ko-KR es-ES
- For feedback/bugs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get Gmail storage amount from screenscraping code, no longer hardcoded.
- Option to only handle unread mail in inbox (rather than total unread) in Preferences.
- GMail changed their login code again.
- [REQUEST] Option to reset counter to 0 when opening Gmail using the notifier.
- [REQUEST] Opening Gmail in new tab option now focuses the new tab.