Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
2. Supporting keyboard shortcuts in the toolbar panel (disabled by default)
3. Fixing a bug related to multiple notifications.
4. Better HTML rendering for full content mode.
5. Panel is now resizable from extension's preferences.
6. Fixing the following bugs: https://github.com/inbasic/ignotifier/issues/159, https://github.com/inbasic/ignotifier/issues/220, https://github.com/inbasic/ignotifier/issues/211, https://github.com/inbasic/ignotifier/issues/219
2. A bug related to opening similar links from toolbar panel is fixed
3. Toolbar panel now supports text copying via right click button
4. Full-view-mode now parses the complete html response.
5. Notification now supports ellipsis truncation to [title] and [summary] fields.
2. Orient and style of the toolbar button now matches with Firefox default theme
3. More stable memory usage (destroying pageWorkers after each usage)
4. Preventing HTML script injection in the full content mode
5. Support for Firefox 24 is added. Extension still is not compatible with Pale Moon 64 bits
2. Fixing https://github.com/inbasic/ignotifier/issues/163
3. Fixing https://github.com/inbasic/ignotifier/issues/164
2. New set of toolbar icons
3. Support for delegate emails.
4. Desktop Notification message is now customizable.
5. Support for Retina display (Mac OS)
6. orders of of archive/delete/spam buttons in the main panel has been changed
7. The volume of notification sound is now adjustable.
2. Archiving a message now by default marks the message as read as well.
3. Full-content view mode supports chat conversations.
4. Open Gmail account in the active tab option added
5. Links are now selectable in the main panel.
2. Search for open Gmail account in all open windows (disabled by default)
3. Open Gmail adjacent to the current open tab
2. Add ability to access addon preferences via toolbar button
3. Add ability to access refresh accounts via toolbar button
4. Add new option to not check for new emails on Firefox startup
5. Add new option to make middle click open full Gmail Window
6. Show more information on the desktop notification
2. Better welcome page management.
3. Layout fix for support of minimum font-size setting
2. New option: Reset notifier.
3. New option: Email check after custom time on Firefox restart.
4. New option: Allow user to disable welcome page
2. Toolbar button appearance problem in Firefox 25 fixed.
2. Animated toolbar button (new emails and check for updates)
3. Several bugs fixed.
4. Better audio handling; nsiSound replaced with HTML5 audio element
2. New features: Mark as read, report spam, delete message just from email preview panel
3. Several bugs fixed
2. Better support for per-window private browsing.
2. Bug 26 fixed, https://github.com/inbasic/ignotifier/issues/26
3. Bug 38 fixed, https://github.com/inbasic/ignotifier/issues/38
2. Bug 30 is fixed; https://github.com/inbasic/ignotifier/issues/30
3. Bug 31 is fixed; https://github.com/inbasic/ignotifier/issues/31
4. Bug 28 is fixed; https://github.com/inbasic/ignotifier/issues/28
2. Unread count for emails with more than 20 unread emails fixed.
1. Desktop notification problem fixed in Mac OS.
2. Welcome screen added.
3. Toolbar icon color is now customizable from Options.
4. Load image file optimized.
2. Gmail notifier now activates already opened Gmail Tab instead of opening a new Tab.
3. Logged-in accounts window bug fixed.
4. SDK updated to version 1.12
2. Load icon improved.
3. The list of logged-in accounts are now available via right click
4. Middle click alternative (Ctrl + Left click) for Mac users added.
5. Prompt window selection tool for multi-account new email selection added.
2. Toolbar counter font problem is Linux fixed; https://github.com/inbasic/ignotifier/issues/8
3. Right-click context show up fixed; https://github.com/inbasic/ignotifier/issues/13