To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
EverSync - Sync bookmarks, backup your favorites. 13.1.1 Requires Restart
by Nimbus Web
Synchronize your bookmarks and FVD Speed Dials. Secure online access with additional features. Synchronize bookmarks between different browsers. Backup and restore your bookmarks online. Sync favorites between computers! Delete duplicated bookmarks.
About this Add-on
★★ iPhone ★★
★★ Windows Phone★★
All bugs and ideas, please, post here:
If all the buttons are greyed out, read this:
Synchronize bookmarks and FVD Speed Dial groups and dials.
EverSync Chrome version:
FVD Speed Dial for Firefox
FVD Speed Dial for Chrome
All our features:
- All our add-ons are integrated with Everhelper online access area.: Access your bookmarks from other computers without add-ons
- Synchronize bookmarks between computers and Google Chrome browser
*You need to install Eversync for Google Chrome
- HTTPS Secure Synchronization and HTTPS online access
- Backup/Restore Bookmarks and FVD Speed Dials
- Archive your Bookmarks
- Easily export Bookmarks to FVD Speed Dial
- Make Bookmarks and Speed Dials private and access them online only.
- Trash feature. Restore deleted Bookmarks or Speed Dials
- Advanced online search
- Search for duplicate bookmarks and folders
>>Andreas Wagner wrote:
>>We have been notified about serious performance issues in your add-on, apparently due to the usage of the synchronous Firefox history API. For details, >>please refer to https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1338543
>>Please add a statement to the bug as soon as possible and reply to this email. Note that we take performance issues seriously. According to our >>blocklisting policy (https://wiki.mozilla.org/Blocklisting), we might have to block this add-on if the issue is not resolved in a timely manner.
This add-on is not compatible with your version of Firefox because of the following: