Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Now it's possible to set a bookmark in an ePub-file. An ePub-file opens automatically at the position of the bookmark.
- Downloaded ePub-files open now in a new tab or in the already opened EPUBReader-tab.
- Every unique ePub is now added only once to the ePub-Library. This works for every ePub which has been added with version 1.2.5.
- EPUBReader adds now a standard margin to the ePub-content.
- Margins, background- and font-color of the ePub-content can now be changed via the preferences window. When changing the background-color, please reload your ePub-files. Otherwise the color of the TOC will be changed too.
- Fault tolerance has been further improved. Now there are even less ePub-files which can't be read.
- EPUBReader is now multilingual. As first German translation has been added.
- When more than one ePub-file was deleted from ePub-Library directly one after another, an error occured.
- On Unix-Sytems the bottom of the TOC was distorted.
- ePub-files opened with EPUBReader, can now be saved to a location of choice. Just click on the disk button at the bottom or on the library-page.
- Focus is now set to the ePub content page, so you can now start immediately paging through the epub page using spacebar or page up/down keys.
- ePub-files where "title" is missing can now be opened.
- ePub-files with complex directory structure didn't open. This is now fixed.
- Colors and font size of the navigationbar on the left side are now configurable. When reading an ePub, click on the toolbar button with the gear.
- Width of the navigationbar can now be changed. When reading an ePub, just move the splitter between the navigationbar and the content frame. To collapse the navigationbar, click on the grippy in the middle of the splitter.
- Font-size of the ePub-content can now be changed. When reading an ePub, click on the buttons on the right side at the bottom.
- If you click on an external link in the ePub content, now a new tab is opened.
- EPUBReader is now more fault tolerant concerning the content of the ePub-files. Now there are less ePub-files which can't be read.
- In Firefox title now book title and author are shown.
- The ePub-Library-page can now also be opened via the Firefox menu "Tools/ePub-Library".
- When using the EPUBReader navigation buttons, Firefox navigation buttons didn't work any longer. This is now fixed.