To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Various Bug Fixes
- Compatible with FireFox e10 electrolysis
- Improved Form handling and auto-filling
- New extension layout and design for easier customization
- Improved cross-browser and cross-platform syncing including iOS and Android
- New panel design
features integrated for fast form filling and automatic privacy as you browse.
- Integrated mobile experience for Android and iPhone
* Improved password generator
* Improved form filling
* Added opt-in private search
* Added ability to store accounts
* Bug fixes
Several backend improvements to provide greater stability and error handling throughout the app.
Improvements to the post-Premium signup experience.
Fixed a bug where expiration date for Masked Cards didn't work on some sites.
Fixed issue where certain Masked Emails from non-English languages had scrambled links.
Masked Cards FAQs have been reworked for clarity.
A handful of other bug fixes.
- A handful of UI improvements to the main DoNotTrackMe window.
- Support DoNotTrackMe Mobile and DoNotTrackMe Anywhere (coming soon!)
- Handful of improvements to the 'search' feature in the Masked Emails/Phones/Cards pages.
- More than 21 miscellaneous bug fixes.
* Redesigned interface which is not only more intuitive but also easier on the eyes.
* Convenient Privacy Dashboard that allows you to access your account from any computer.
- Enhanced functionality for marketing messages
- New functionality to handle suggested site allows from our users.
* Set FireFox max-version to 21.x
* Fixed bug where toggling social trackers shows "unformatted" messages on some sites
* Foxed layout of next badge messages in the mini graph
* Updated over 35 rules to add additional trackers and improve tracker detection.
* Replaced flash chart with jqplot
* Added additional info for "bad" trackers
- New name: DoNotTrackMe (formerly DoNotTrackPlus)
- Added over 50 new trackers to DNTMe's block list
- Refreshed UI with a chart that shows you how many trackers you’ve blocked while using DNTMe
- Now available worldwide in 10 languages
- Medals! Earn rewards for blocking tracking attempts!
- Improved blocking
- Better UI makes it easier to customize settings
- Performance enhancements
- Bug fixes
Better display of tracking technologies blocked.
Tool bar icon uses 3 colors indicate tracking risk.