Saves and manages frequently-entered text for later pasting into Web page forms in Firefox or email and newsgroup messages in Thunderbird. Pasting a clipping is accomplished with just two mouse clicks, eliminating the hassle of retyping or repetitive copying and pasting.Features:
- Create clippings from selected text in a form field or Web page body (Firefox), or from selected text in an email or newsgroup message (Thunderbird)
- Create clippings by dragging and dropping text into the Clippings toolbar button
- Paste clippings into form fields (Firefox) or new email or newsgroup messages (Thunderbird) from the Clippings context menu. Individual clippings can be pasted as rich text if they contain HTML tags.
- Assign shortcut keys to clippings for quicker pasting. To insert a clipping using the keyboard, press CTRL+ALT+V (Command+Option+V on the Mac), then the shortcut key.
- Define placeholders inside a clipping that you will be prompted to fill in when you paste the clipping. Built-in placeholders for the date, time, clipping name, user agent, etc. are also available.
- Organize your collection of clippings into folders using Clippings Manager
- Import and export clippings to or from datasource files to share with other users
To learn more about Clippings, please visit the Clippings page on the AE Creations website: http://aecreations.sourceforge.net/clippings
. First-time users should check out the Quick Start guide at http://aecreations.sourceforge.net/clippings/quickstart.php
Supported languages: English (United States), Chinese (simplified), Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Swedish, Ukrainian.