Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Camifox is elegant, crisp, and colorful. It’s a thoughtful and sophisticated reimagination and realization of a better “default”-like theme for Firefox, in living color on all platforms, inspired by the appearance of the excellent Camino browser.
About this Add-on
I’ve created some visual tweaks you might like, for use with the Stylish add-on. See the modifications...
The developer of Camifox is "falconer". Camifox is a free, open source project published under the MPL/GPL/LGPL tri-license. Most of the Camifox toolbar icons are from the Camino web browser; they are the work of the Camino team. Their authors licensed them under the MPL/GPL/LGPL tri-license. Camifox for Mac OS X is based on the GrApple Yummy theme by Aronnax; all resources from that theme are used in Camifox with permission. Camifox is a 100% non-profit project; no one may ever charge money for any part of Camifox in any way. You may redistribute this project freely using any similar open source terms.
- Camifox for Firefox 3.6
- Windows and Linux: Based on Firefox 3.6 default theme
- Windows and Linux: There are no significant visible changes
- Mac OS X: Now based on GrApple Yummy 3.0.2
- Mac OS X: Location bar follows new GrApple Yummy format
- Mac OS X: Tab bar follows new GrApple Yummy format
Specific changes since version 3.6
- Windows: Minor visual changes to the All Tabs button
- Mac OS X: GrApple Yummy code base updated to version 3.0.2
- Mac OS X: Minor visual changes to theme installations
- Mac OS X: Improved support for Faviconize Tab and App Tabs
- Minor improvements to regressions in previous versions