To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Blank Canvas Signatures for Gmail 126.96.36.199-signed.1-signed Requires Restart
by Jerome Dane
NO LONGER MAINTAINED.
Automatically inserts HTML signatures into your Gmail messages based on which address you are sending from. Maintain up to four signatures per address.
USE BETA VERSION: http://goo.gl/FdyXq (v1.18.6b)
About this Add-on
This site can take months to update the displayed latest version of an add-on. Installing "beta" version from the link above will ensure you have the true latest version. Once you have installed the beta, Firefox will automatically check for new beta versions as they are released, so you will will always be up to date.
Source on Github
This project is open source. Feel free to fork the code and make any modifications. If you would like your changes incorporated in the original version, just create a pull request on Github.
Follow on Google+ | Follow on Facebook | Follow on Twitter
This add-on is developed as a hobby. I have a family to support and many other responsibilities. All support, new features, and bug fixes come in a distant second. If you are having trouble with the add-on and would like support, visit the BC Gmail Signatures Forums where you can post questions, suggest features, report bugs, etc.
********** "Invalid File Hash" when trying to install? Click here. **********
- Fixed multiple signature tools bug
- Fixed signature tools not showing up when not using additional from addresses
- Fixed signature tools not showing up for replies
- Updated donation link in options to go directly to PayPal instead of using Firefox system popup
- Added link to project source on github to options window
- Changed facebook image to simple icon in options window
- Added link to Google+ page in options window
- Added link to Twitter page in options window
- Updated extension logo in options window
- Linked author name in options window to Google profile
The Development Channel lets you test an experimental new version of this add-on before it's released to the general public. Once you install the development version, you will continue to get updates from this channel. To stop receiving development updates, reinstall the default version from the link above.
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla.
- Version 1.18.6b: