Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Add support for BitcoinCash Kraken
- Add Kraken Litecoin/EUR (€) ticker
- Fix Litecoin Kraken price ticker (inverted back to normal)
- Update BTC-e API to version 3
- Remove deprecated ticker Kraken-Dogecoin
- Fix bug re-creating tickers when a pop-up without bars is open
- Add option to disable rounding of decimals
- Add about 10 new currency pairs from Poloniex exchange
- Removed deprecated CaVirTex
- Fixes and improvements to visualization of tickers
To use this plugin and NoScript together you need to Allow in NoScript the domain
raw.githubusercontent.com (or add this domain to the whitelist in NoScript options)
- Lots of bugfixes
- Added new option to switch between placing the tickers on a separate toolbar
or placing the tickers on the navigation bar (it doesn't look very pretty for now)
Unfortunately, with all the new Firefox UI, the tickers are not allowed anymore to live in the navigation bar and they have to be in a separated bar (I hope Firefox SDK allows this again in the future).
Also, the trends feature has not yet been ported to this new version, but it will be restored in future version.
- Clean up code and added documentation
- Added reopened exchange CaVirTex
- Added Monero XMR/BTC from Poloniex
- Added background colors to Maidsafe, Bitcoindark and Monero coins
- Change Bitshares feed from BTER (defunct) to Poloniex
- Remove all BTER tickers
- Remove closed currency pair from Kraken DOGE/EUR
- Update BTCTurk API request