Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Fixed the issue when the add-on bar didn't show during UI customization if it was empty.
- Fixed the minor issue when right-click on the collapser icon collapsed the add-on bar and called the context menu at the same time; now the right-click is just ignored (quick-access menu will be added later).
- Add-on bar is now expanded in case any notification event happens on it.
- A lot of style fine-tuning.
- Extension now works in full-screen mode.
- Added the option to hide the collapser icon.
- Added the option to turn on the auto-collapse timer, with configurable timeout.
- Added the option to show the add-on bar when find bar is called; many thanks to Drugoy.
- Revised some parts of code to be more secure and future-proof; many thanks to Nils Maier.
- Revised the Russian localization; added Chinese (simplified), French, German, Serbian and Swedish localizations.
- Other minor fixes.