Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
2, add a disable/enable shortcuts option.
2. fix can't remove awesome screenshot button from toolbar bug.
2) Add some value-added features such as price comparison, which only become active AFTER you have enabled them.
2. Add the same options in context menu
3. Now you can customize the toolbar button
4. Support jpg and png format
5. Support shortcuts to capture
1) Fix the tab group issue. Tab group is disordered in the previous version
2) Fix the pop-up issue. Closing the pop up window will cause the warning to close the parent window in previous version.
2. Save the screenshot to local disk with one click, no need for right click and choose "Save image as..."
3. More options in the next version
1) Only get a blank page after capture button is pressed in some cases.
2) The pop up issue. 【Go to the below url and click Zoom. Then close the window that shows up. With the extension installed it asks you if you want to close all tabs (i.e. like you're trying to close the browser).http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/shop_parts/exhaust_manifold/ford/expedition.html 】
3) The extension icon disappear in some cases.
Support permanent storage in diigo.com
More improvement is coming soon.
2) Add tooltip for the annotation icon