Accessible Scripts toolbar provides five main functions:
- Get Links (hotkey: alt + L): Duplicates and processes all links on a web page,
and groups them together in an accessible format at the beginning of the page for quick access.
- Linearise Table (hotkey: alt + T): Instantly removes problematic decorative tables that cause your screenreader to read the page in the wrong order.
- Chop Text (hotkey: alt + C): Reduces large chunks of text into short snippets in a single click to allow quick audio scanning of large text documents. Provides link to restore the full original text if you encounter a snippet and want to read more.
- Table Summary (hotkey: alt + S): Embeds a summary of a data table's layout and dimensions before the table, or in the table summary attribute, to assist blind computer users who encounter complex and hard to visualise data tables.
- Reload page (hotkey: alt + P): Reloads the original settings of the page.
Hotkeys to turn on and off the toolbar: alt + v (view menu), alt + t (toolbars menu), and alt + a (on/off toggle).