|User since||Dec. 12, 2013|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
Working Again! Rated 4 out of 5 stars
I followed these steps (thanks, Dave Fletcher):
0. If you still have access to your local calendar(s), export its(their) ICS data.
1. Uninstalled Provider and Lightning, shut down TB.
2. Removed the calendar-data folder from my profile folder (one could rename the folder if a backup is desired)
3. Checked my profile folder for any Provider folders or files (I would have removed them if they had been present)
4. Edited prefs.js, and removed ALL references to calendar (there were numerous entries left behind by Provider)
5. Re-started TB, and ensured everything was gone.
6. Reinstalled Lightning. Local Calendar was created (no events).
7. Rebooted TB, just to be sure.
8. Reinstalled Provider, received the aforementioned 'version' error, but re-associated with all my onlin/Google calendars using network/Google option.
9. All events reappeared rather quickly as I reactivated (check-boxed) each calendar.
10. If applicable, import local calendar data you exported previously.
Plain Not Working Rated 1 out of 5 stars
Sorry, but this extension is just not working. When it's not installed, I can see my on local Calendar. When I go through the install of this add on and adding my google calendar, it seems to hang after I log on to google and select my calendar (It just sits there). If I cancel from that screen and restart Thunderbird, I see the google calendar as an option to select in my calendar view, but when I select it, all calendar entries disappear from view. Even when I deselect my google calendar, those entries do not reappear until I restart thunderbird. And I only get my local calendar items (not google calendar events).
This has been like this for months. Any outlook on getting this fixed?
Not working Rated 1 out of 5 stars
and if I try to setup Google Calendar I get NO calendar entries ... none.
Provider for Google Calendar is not working for me Rated 3 out of 5 stars
Running Fedora 21, Thunderbird 32.1, Lightning 3.3.1, and Provider 1.0.2. At first non of my calendar entries were seen. I removed Provider and my calendar entries reappeared except for the Google calendar entries. I've attempted to readd Provider and re-define my Google Calendar. I get through the add process to the point of logging into my Google account, I log in, select my google calendar and hit "next" and nothing happens. What's up? Suggestions?This review is for a previous version of the add-on (1.0.2).
Lightning Rated 4 out of 5 stars
The actual calendaring is pretty good, but the print out of ones calendar is very limited and not very useful. At one time there was a very useful add on called "fgprinters" that really solved this gap for me, but it has not been maintained for some time. Any chance the function in "fgprinters" could get added into Lightning itself?This review is for a previous version of the add-on (2.6.4). This user has a previous review of this add-on.
Lightning is Great, Print of Calendar is Not Rated 4 out of 5 stars
This is pretty decent functionality. The big gap is Print. Printing one's calendar is really horrible. I've reverted to going up to my google calendar (which is in synch with my Linux calendar) to print my day's worth of meetings.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (2.6.4).